3.14.2008

Dreaming of Chemical Free Pools

It's already summer on my side of the Earth, and quite unsurprisingly, it's hotter than the previous summer. How I wish I could hit the beach every time I want to! The best alternative for now is the nearby resort which has a swimming pool. Unfortunately for me though, I'm a bit allergic to chlorine -- a common chemical substance found in commercial pools. Apparently, our favorite salt water pools are not chemical free, but actually produce chlorine. Chlorine and salt have been known to cause asthma in kids, cancer, etc. This may be the reason why I often gasp while I'm near a chlorinated pool. Thus, I had to quit the required swimming class in college.

But we can always dwell on the possibilities, right?

Unknown to many, there's a chemical free pool that can save you and your family from hazardous chemicals. It uses a natural oxygen technology that can manage and remove minerals without the use of salt or brine discharge. It's energy efficient and costs less than $1 a month to operate. You save money, energy and chemical expenses. That's a triple whammy!

To keep your pool free from harmful substances, you can also clean it by using a pool ionizer. Copper ionization completely purifies water and is safe for humans. The pool ionizer can also eliminate strong chemical odors. You don't spend much with a pool ionizer. The electrodes generally last three to five years and relatively inexpensive to replace. Its electrical consumption is only a few dollars a year.

I've yet to see a chemical free pool here in the Philippines. If I ever find one, I'll dive right into it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...