5.24.2007

For Your Green Toes

I have no plans of buying a pair of shoes anytime soon, but this one shoe caught my attention:



It's a "green shoe" made by Simple Shoes, a company that uses sustainable materials in making shoes. This chamois shoe that I like costs $85 and is made of:
  • Woven Jute rand
  • Nubby Cotton upper
  • Bamboo linings
  • Wooden button
  • Removable natural laytex pedbed with a cotton canvas cover
  • Natural crepe rubber midsole

It also...
  • Has an outsole that is made of an actual car tire
  • Uses water based cements
  • Has 100% post consumer paper pulp foot forms
  • Contains latex
  • Comes with a package with reduced stuffing

I can really say that I'm a goody-two-shoe if I wear this pair. Cool.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...